Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introduction

My goal in this blog is to express my joys and sorrows in this my mid-life. I am definitely am celebrating some things about getting older and becoming more invisible in our youth obsessed society. In some ways the pressure is off an I can concentrate on more cerebral and spiritual aspects of my life.

But I must admit there are still many times I long for the attention of being "young and beautiful" and the shear volume of all things Hedonistic available to a good looking younger gay man. So join me on this existential crisis of my post gay life and let's see where it takes us.

1 comment:

Windhover4 said...

Wow! All of “that” did not diminish your ability to beautifully express yourself. You are an elegant writer, and eager to read your future posts. As I further consider your thoughts, I will look forward to adding more substantive contributions.